I have been using Pixie Mood Handbags for years. I thought it only appropriate to do a Pixie Mood Handbag Product Review since I just love their bags so much. They are a vegan leather sustainable bag and small accessories company. Watch the YouTube video to get more insight as to the feel, sizing, and styling of their bags. I specifically reviewed the Scarlette Crossbody, the Maria Shoulder Bag, and the Mini Kim Backpack
Pixie Mood Handbag Product Review YouTube Video
I also wanted to share some aspects of the Pixie Mood company that really resonate with me as it pertains to their sustainability initiatives:
Pixie Mood Handbag Materials
- The bag lining is made of recycled bottles
- PVC is not used in their bags. Pixie mood only uses the highest quality vegan leather, and the environmental effects are much lower than the use of PVC. The material they use is also more durable
- They use cork fabric sustainably sourced from Portugal. Growth of the trees continue even after the bark is harvested.
- Their packaging bags are 100% biodegradable
- Hardware used complies with EU reach standards
- Recycled Vegan Leather from recycled bottles is used as material for their bags
- The processing is solvent free and therefore much gentler on the planet
- Recycled cotton is used for their canvas bags. This reduces the use of water in processing.
Pixie Mood Handbag Manufacturing
Safety and Fair wages are extremely important to Pixie Mood. They visit the manufacturing facilities on a yearly basis to ensure that they adhere to very strict standards. Child Labor is strictly prohibited in their factories.
There is so much more to know about Pixie Mood’s sustainability initiatives. You can read more about it below:
It is always comforting to buy items from companies that truly care about the impact that their production processes have on the environment and people. I hope that you consider Pixie Mood whenever you need a new bag.